The Ideal Family Home With Plenty of Room
The possibilities are endless; live in as is, or renovate let your imagination run wild to create your dream home.
Upon entering the delightful living area, you will be impressed with the amount of natural light that floods the space and the fresh warm feeling throughout, featuring polished timber floors in the living room, kitchen and bedrooms.
This property suits buyers with pets and children, giving them plenty of space to play. The home has great potential and offers a number of opportunities to prospective buyers – Living in it as is, renovate the property or achieve solid rental returns with the great current tenants!
Set on a large fully fenced 769m2 block with side access for a shed and even room for a pool by the covered patio. This house outshines the rest with a solar power system and solar hot water so say goodbye to those high power bills!
– 3 generous bedrooms upatairs
– Built in underneath the house with its own bathroom
– Main bathroom with separate toilet
– Functional and practical kitchen with loads of storage
– Large living and dining room
– Solar Power and Hot Water
– Front porch
– Great sized back yard
– Single car lock up and a double car port
– Internal Laundry
– Loads of lockable and dry storage and under the house
– 769sqm block with loads of space to expand
This will not last! – Please contact your friendly agent Jacob O’Brien for all further enquiries & to arrange your inspection.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Total Land Area: 769 m²
- 2 Carport
- House House Category